This Python for beginners course teaches you just enough python online training with Python 3 for Data Science – Brought to you by Ajay Tech
What you’ll learn
- Learn just enough Python Programming to do Data Science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Have a good understanding of the core concepts of Python Programming
- Form a good programming base to be able to apply it to Machine Learning Algorithms
- Just enough Object-Oriented Python as well
- None in general – This is a beginner’s course
- A PC or Mac with good internet connections.
- All required software (like Python executable, IDE etc) can be downloaded
- Enough enthusiasm to learn the course through its quizzes and exercises.
Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning & AI are hot areas right now. But to learn these, for some of us programming is a bit of a problem. Not all of us are from a programming background. Or some come from a Java background and might not know Python.
These days, Python is the de-facto ( almost ) programming language for Data Science. So, to fill that gap, we have created a course that covers just enough Python for you to start up and running with any of you the Machine learning algorithms you are interested in.
Python programming is one of the core skills required for any Data Scientist. However, not all wanna-be data scientists have the required programming background let alone Python skills. This Python online training program is designed to let you start all the way from the basics. It teaches you the basic skills in python. Here are some of the topics we will discuss in the course. You don’t have to understand these topics just yet. The listing is to just give a good inventory of the topics that we will be covering in this Python course.
- variables, type conversions, flow control, operators & Expressions.
- Loops – for & while loops , nested loops, for else loops
- Strings, built-in and user defined functions
- Data Structures – Lists, Dictionaries, Tuples, Sets
- Object Oriented Python
- I/O, exceptions
- Standard library – date/time, file I/O, math, statistics & random numbers.
For any data scientist, these are the absolute essentials of python.
What about Data Science & Machine Learning ?
This course does NOT teach you data science or machine learning. Python is a broad purpose programming langauge. It can be used for a variety of purposes like building websites, process automation, devops, Data science etc. However, this Python programming course is designed specifically to cater to the needs of the Machine Learning or Data Science learner. By the end of this course, you will be in a good position to apply your python skills to apply to any of the Machine Learning or Data Science algorithms in Python.
Who this course is not for ?
Although most newbies or experienced folks will benefit from this course, it is not suitable for
- those experienced in Python already.
- those who already have some Python programming experience, but wish to learn more about its application in Data Science or Machine learning.
We have deliberately kept quite a number of videos for free preview. Hopefully, this will enable you to judge our Python Programming course before you take it. Either way, Udemy’s 30 day return program will hopefully help you with a refund in case you don’t like the course. However, we are absolutely positive you will like the course.
Who this course is for:
- Non-Programmers interested to learn Python as their first language
- Non-Python Programmers interested in learning Python for Machine Learning and Data Science